Jan 3, 2019
Learn tips and techniques for planning your classes to keep you
focused, effective, and inspired.
Part one of this series focuses on the nuts and bolts of how to
create a plan that has enough structure to be helpful, but enough
flexibility to be adaptable to unexpected circumstances. Topics
- The difference between a sequence, a theme, and a class
- Why it's important to treat your plan like a tool, not
like a rule.
- A simple trick to energize any theme that feels
one-dimensional or incomplete.
- How to structure your plan to help you make decisions on the
fly in response to your students.
- How to approach planning a 60 minute class vs a 90 minute class
vs a workshop.