Feb 27, 2020
Ever wonder what’s actually
happening in the transition from downward facing dog to lunge? Why
is it so challenging for some? Is it an essential transition to
master? Listen to learn how you can help your students
navigate this common movement while still offering them an
empowering yoga class experience.
Highlights from this
- Understanding the mechanics of this particular
movement and what is required of your body.
- Specific cues for that will help your students
repetition of important cues is helpful to students.
- Building the poses and your cues
- Alternatives, modifications, and how to
determine when they are appropriate.
- Strengthening movements that prepare your
students for what it takes to step forward from down
Links & Resources
Join the Yoga Teacher Resource Facebook
Sign up for Mado's email list and get a free
download of 100 yoga class themes