May 5, 2022
Attention and focus play a vital
role in yoga teaching and practice - but they are increasingly
scarce resources in today’s world. Whether or not you’ve been
diagnosed with ADHD, your ability to pay attention and focus falls
somewhere on a spectrum. If you get distracted easily or need help
prioritizing, meditation and simple changes in your environment can
- Dharana, dhyana and managing sensory
- The difference between attention and
- ADHD as a spectrum plus why I think the
condition is over-represented among yoga teachers.
- Misconceptions about meditation that might
prevent you from receiving the benefits of practice.
- Different types of meditation and how they
train different types of focus.
Links & Resources
Follow YTR on Instagram @yoga.teacher.resource
Join the Yoga Teacher Resource email
Join the Yoga Teacher Resource Facebook
Learn more about the Impact Club
Leave a review on
Focus & Flow